Go Women, Go Sisters! March, March, March!

21 Jan

Walk every length.

Go women, go sisters,
March, march, march
Go women, go sisters
Rise, rise rise.

ezer-kenegdo-rising-1000

6 Responses to “Go Women, Go Sisters! March, March, March!”

1. Andrea January 21, 2017 at 4:16 pm #

On that theme, I loved these photos of the marches around the world – very heartening. Hope they also encourage you.

Very best wishes to you. Don’t feel alone there in the US, so many women internationally are standing up for you, and for the issues. We’re all in this together.

2. Cherilyn Clough January 21, 2017 at 7:57 pm #

Hi Andrea,

Yes, it really has been inspirational to see so many women and men marching around the world. It’s a universal issue of respect and kindness to treat all people with equality and dignity. People are wiser and have better communications than in the past. We know we are not alone because we can network on the interwebs and find social support groups on social networking. I think it makes it much easier for those of us who are ACoNs to heal because we now know we are not alone.

Peace and freedom to you, friend!

Cherilyn

3. E January 28, 2017 at 8:40 am #

Yes! Cherilyn, are you open with your family regarding your writing? I keep mine tucked into a quiet corner and the current political climate (aside from being triggering) feels…like silence is a pair of tight pants and I just ate a big meal?

4. Cherilyn Clough January 28, 2017 at 4:11 pm #

Hi E,
    My husband is on the same page as me, so it helps. My family members are from several different persuasions, but my relationships are all based on truth and respect. Several have lied about me or to me and have never apologized or owned their part, so I have very little to do with them. I was afraid to speak the truth out loud in the beginning of my blogging and used pseudonyms, but when I realized they knew who I was talking about anyway and still had the audacity to lie about it. One day I was watching Iyanla Van Zant talk about liars and I decided to use my real name and tell the truth because I am the only one who can tell my story. They sure won’t!

Blessings on you!

I wish you greater peace!

Cherilyn

5. E January 28, 2017 at 4:57 pm #

Hugely helpful. I’m sorry you weren’t met with throngs of support but what you describe sounds more realistic 🙂 I’ll check out Iyanla Van Zant. Today I was thinking about Pinocchio and I’ve decided he and Gepetto were codependent. Haha. God reveals universal truths to me through fairy tales. I appreciate and honor your truth. 🙏🏼

6. Cherilyn Clough January 28, 2017 at 9:17 pm #

I like fairy tales too for similar reasons! I heard a man once say rules are for children but stories are for grownups! It makes sense, grownups can reason so we don’t need the rules as much as to do our own thinking.

Peace and freedom as always to you!

Cherilyn